Repsol ImpactO®, TPO with high impact resistance
Repsol produced a new range of polypropylene featuring a good balance between fluidity and impact resistance, exceptional aesthethic properties, dimensional and thermal stability even at lower temperature and low levels of VOC.
The three Repsol’s TPO ImpactO grades are: HI1550KM, HI2050KM e HI2050GM.
ImpactO® HI1550KM and ImpactO HI2050KM have a medium melt flow index and high impact resistance, even at low temperature, and they are suitable to produce:
- Internal components for cars
- Supermaket carts
- Sports equipment
- Items for children like toy cars, bicycles and toys in general
- Kegs, tanks and industrial containers
ImpactO® HI2050GM has medium melt flow index and high impact resistance even at low temperature, and it is suitable to be used as additive to create a polypropylene compound with an higher resistance to impact.
The advantages of this product range are:
- Higher resistance to impact than a standard polypropylene ( at lower temperature also )
- Excellent aesthetic properties and resistance to scratches.
- Excellent dimensional and thermal stability.
- Low levels of VOC, according to current regulations.
- When used in compound it gives a significant saving in the final composition’s formula thanks to the starting matrix with an higher resistance to impact.
We kindly remind you that Axtrolab, Arcoplex’s technical service, is at your disposal to give you all the information you may need. Call the 0363-33.201 or write to [email protected].