Arcoplex Group and Smart Plastics: two days dedicated to high performance polymers
The 15 and 16 of May, Arcoplex Group will be present at the VII edition of Smart Plastics, an event dedicated to high-performance polymers, taking place at the Historical Museum Alfa Romeo, in Arese. Technicians and managers from companies working in the field will be there as speakers, representing the world of research and the world of industry, to introduce the innovations and the future outlooks of evolution in the use of high performances techno-polymers for the following application fields:
- Metal Replacement:Substitutions of metals and alloys with techno-polymers in applications where mechanical resistance and re-engineering are required.
- High Performances: Use of techno–polymers in niche applications requiring specific performance (electrical conductivity, resistance to chemical and natural agents).
- Lightweight:Lightening of products and components using techno-polymers and composite materials.
- Surfaces:Technology applied to surfaces made with techno-polymers (self-lubrication, resistance to abrasion, texture etc.).
- Sustainability:Sustainability is key for the evolution of the plastic field. Companies are in constant search for solutions to the challenges posed by the climate change and the circular economy.
Arcoplex Group will be present in the event in space dedicated to one-to-one meetings, to give the opportunity to trasformers to go deeper in these themes thanks to the consultancy of its best collaborators.
We kindly remind you that Axtrolab, Arcoplex’s technical service, is at your disposal to give you all the information you may need. Call the 0363-33.201 or write to [email protected].